News 8051 Projects
- Thu May 31 2018, 07:39 AM
It's been a long time since there has been a project shared on our website. I want to thank Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur for sharing this project. Though the project seems very simple but its a great project who wants to get started with microcontrollers.
Automatic Railway Gate Control uses two IR sensors for detecting incoming train and when train has passed, based on that 8051 microcontroller makes simple decision to close or open the gate respectively. In the project model a L293D H-Bridge is used to control gates connected to a motor. Project design looks very neat and clean. You can see working video of the project below:
Project source code is written in assembly language. The download package includes source code, hex file and schematics.
Thank you guys for submitting this project.
Download this project from our download section:
Automatic Railway Gate Control
Fri Oct 30 2020, 01:16 AM
I’ve already received plenty of ‘thank you’ messages from those who have purchased FLIIK based on my recommendation. So I strongly suggest you take a look too, it just might be the missing link in your affiliate marketing jigsaw!
Thu Oct 29 2020, 05:50 PM
The inability to drive targeted traffic
Thu Jun 11 2020, 06:27 AM
sir could please send the code for I2C and wifi interfacing with 8051
Tue May 19 2020, 10:29 PM
Does anyone have microcontroller programming software for STC15F104W (core 8051, 4 k, 128 byte, 6 I/O pin, UART ... DIL8), that works?
Sat May 02 2020, 07:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a assembly language program for a digital decimal counter. Time counts max limit of 2 mins starting from 2.00 mins and ending at 0.00. time is to be displayed on 4 7-segment LED displays. Edsim51 simulator to be used. Thanks
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:39 PM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 10:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 12:55 PM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 05:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 04:58 PM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 08:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 09:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Tue Mar 31 2020, 03:38 AM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sun Jan 19 2020, 02:27 AM
Thu Jun 25 2020, 03:46 PM
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:03 PM
Tue Jun 16 2020, 05:10 PM
Sat Jun 13 2020, 09:43 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 12:44 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 01:28 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 11:52 AM
BioNanoimaging 96.3Mhz FM transmitter no coil news feeds LabVIEW DAQmx VIs robotic submarines and boats RS-232 Fundamentals easy-to-build robots each with a PICMicro Complete PCB Design Using OrCad Capture and Layout computer telephony integration 16-bit microcontrollers ultrasonic transmitter and receiver sms DC motor interfacing History Practice of RFID AVR I2C tutorial code stepper motor tutorial r6 nanometer range 1 wire pic microcontroller RTC DS12C887 interfacing