News 8051 Projects
- Sun Oct 10 2010, 10:40 AM
This project is a scrolling dot matrix LED message display powered by 8051 microcontroller. The code is written in assembly to control four 8x8 dot matrix LED display segments. Message to be displayed is stored in I2C EEPROM memory which is configurable through uart. Author has provided a VB software for easy configuration of message display from your PC.
User can not only set type of meesage to be displayed on LED display, but also control scrolling speed of message. There are two gui software provided in the package one is a simple interface and second software provides advance features to user with preview of message before saving settings to board.
Project code is written in 8051 assembly language. The complete zip package includes:
1. Assembly Coding
2. Circuit Diagram
3. Font Creation program
4. Information on Dot matrix display
5. VB software code for GUI interface
6. Pictures of hardware
I really want to thank the Author Nasim Majoka (majoka) for his wonderful contribution. Also i want to thank him for providing help and guidance on forum.
Here are some demo videos of the project recorded by Majoka himself, i again want to thank him for adding Rickey's World to the video .
Incase you have any doubts or issues with the project, please make use of forum.
Thu Jun 11 2020, 06:27 AM
sir could please send the code for I2C and wifi interfacing with 8051
Tue May 19 2020, 10:29 PM
Does anyone have microcontroller programming software for STC15F104W (core 8051, 4 k, 128 byte, 6 I/O pin, UART ... DIL8), that works?
Sat May 02 2020, 07:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a assembly language program for a digital decimal counter. Time counts max limit of 2 mins starting from 2.00 mins and ending at 0.00. time is to be displayed on 4 7-segment LED displays. Edsim51 simulator to be used. Thanks
Wed Mar 25 2020, 01:39 PM
Sir kindly send the code file i2c for 8051
Fri Mar 13 2020, 10:36 PM
@ Rohitnani,ABEBE..which project ?
Fri Mar 13 2020, 12:55 PM
how can get hadwere of this project
Sat Mar 07 2020, 05:11 PM
Sir, Could you please send me the zip file input password....
Wed Feb 26 2020, 04:58 PM
Is it possible to send multiple messages using only 1 GSM module?
Sat Feb 01 2020, 10:12 AM
Wed Jan 22 2020, 06:16 PM
I m getting errors while simulation process during interfacing socket output and lcd... Can i get the report of ur project which is same as us.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 08:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 09:21 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: Murad Mridha
Tue Mar 31 2020, 03:38 AM
- 8051 Simulator by: ron hathcock
Sun Jan 19 2020, 02:27 AM
Thu Jun 25 2020, 03:46 PM
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:03 PM
Tue Jun 16 2020, 05:10 PM
Sat Jun 13 2020, 09:43 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 12:44 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 01:28 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 11:52 AM
audio transmitter vague idea dsPIC experiment board Mobile Robot Design and Applications with Embedded waveguides and resonators ebook Practical Embedded Controllers device control ARM System-on-Chip Architecture (2nd Edition) By S AVR studio Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology ftoa embedded c tutorial structures PSU with overvoltage protection PIC microcontroller project book dot matrix display tutorial 7610 AT Command mobile headset software check optical fiber tutorial port mapping