News 8051 Projects
- Mon Jun 21 2010, 08:22 PM
This project is a special kind of circular LED display. With the help some mechanical assembly, LED count, hardware requirement, and hence overall cost is cut to very affordable price. Also, maintenance and repairing of the display is so easy, that anyone having a little electronics knowledge, can take care of this. All the synchronizing can be implemented through software.
First of its kind, made using the 20-pin 8051 series microcontroller, this project use the principle of Space Multiplexing. This propeller display is mechanically scanned and displays the characters in digital format. Made from scrap it can be used anywhere and everywhere and the most amazing fact about this display is it’s crystal clear display. This display consists of just 8 bright LEDs which are rotated to show the display.
For building this project, requirement is just a small 20 pin microcontroller, a position encoder, and LEDs. This display can show the messages, which will require a whopping 525 LEDs. So hardware and cost minimization is achieved.
This project has submitted by Chincholkar Apoorv Ravindra, Joshi Sanket Satish and Gore Rigved Bhalchandra, students of Vidyaprathishthan’s College of Engineering, Baramati. I thank them for contributing to community and sharing knowledge though this wonderful project.
The download file consist of:
- Code bundle: Assembly code written for RIDE, with complete project and hex file.
- Images: Working images of project.
- Project Report: Project description and report in docx format (MS Word 2007 or more needed).
- Project Presentation: Power point presentation in pptx format (MS PowerPint 2007 or more needed).
If you have any questions or need details please make use of forum (Rickey's World Forum).
No messages yet.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Jan 07 2021, 12:54 PM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: MUNIKOJR
Wed Jan 06 2021, 06:36 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: ExperimenterUK
Mon Nov 23 2020, 02:40 PM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Auden
Mon Nov 23 2020, 08:43 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
Thu Jun 25 2020, 03:46 PM
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:03 PM
Tue Jun 16 2020, 05:10 PM
Sat Jun 13 2020, 09:43 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 12:44 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 01:28 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 11:52 AM
spam bots Hands-On ZigBee FBUS protocol Incremental Encoders Keil addons gmail festival of light ADC0809 code UPS design and operation active high led circuit touch sensors CAN and Ethernet networking LPC2387 pwm example ready to rock medium voltage new articles rapidshare ebooks at command sim900 ftp 8051 programming Computer Architecture