News Rickeys World News
- Sat May 02 2009, 10:41 AM
Home Automation using Mobile
A new project idea is coming on the way..
Now you can control you home appliances from your mobile phone.
Home automation server which you all know by name of "HA Server" will remain almost same, but on the other end instead of using telnet you will be using your mobile phone to control your appliance.
A simple J2ME based client software that will interact with your server and appliances, and a nice GUI interface makes it easy for you to navigate and control your appliances. All you need is a java based phone with minimum MIDP2.0 support. I guess most of you will be having one.
I wont make you people wait a lot here is a screenshot of what coming on Rickey's World.
Keep checking for updates..
Thu Dec 03 2020, 10:09 PM
You made your stand very clearly!. essay writer service essay writer service
Thu Dec 03 2020, 09:30 PM
Wow a good deal of very good data! essay writer service essay writers
Thu Jun 11 2020, 06:27 AM
sir could please send the code for I2C and wifi interfacing with 8051
Tue May 19 2020, 10:29 PM
Does anyone have microcontroller programming software for STC15F104W (core 8051, 4 k, 128 byte, 6 I/O pin, UART ... DIL8), that works?
Sat May 02 2020, 07:38 PM
Hi I am looking for a assembly language program for a digital decimal counter. Time counts max limit of 2 mins starting from 2.00 mins and ending at 0.00. time is to be displayed on 4 7-segment LED displays. Edsim51 simulator to be used. Thanks
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: ExperimenterUK
Mon Nov 23 2020, 02:40 PM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Auden
Mon Nov 23 2020, 08:43 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
- Control your PC with TV remote by: prashant_1105
Fri May 01 2020, 08:12 PM
- Lessons In Electric Circuits [Volume V - Reference] by: ExperimenterUK
Tue Mar 31 2020, 09:21 PM
Thu Jun 25 2020, 03:46 PM
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:03 PM
Tue Jun 16 2020, 05:10 PM
Sat Jun 13 2020, 09:43 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 12:44 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 01:28 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 11:52 AM
stepper motor wiring Introduction to GPS: the global positioning system stack online library DS1820 with PIC microcontroller gprs modem dormancy pic microcontroller RFID Handbook Fundamentals and Applications Designers Guide to the Cypress PSoC ebook fabrication of microfluidic elements automation server Model-Based Signal Processing free c compiler Bio-MEMS interfacing switch to microcontroller ADC LTC1286 stepper motor connections 8051 project with report ingenuity robotics