Discussion in "Project Doubts" started by    Rickey    Sep 20, 2006.
Mon Oct 18 2010, 08:37 am
hi
here is the link u can download
http://www.8051projects.net/downloads229.html
from download section
 romel_emperado like this.
Tue Nov 16 2010, 02:57 pm
hi
we are getting one error message continuously on command prompt

************welcome to home automation server***************
press '?' for help

what is the problem
Wed Nov 17 2010, 05:38 pm
HI sir, i wish to test the coding 1 by1 such as lcd , and microcontroller part and the whole circuit using keil software. How can i do that . Thanks
Fri Mar 18 2011, 01:24 pm
hi sir
i had a doubt. i connected the comp to the circuit via the rs232 wire. i turned the circuit on and also ran the program "Home Automation Server". i was even able to successfully connect to the server via telnet. however for some reason i could not get the necessary commands to control the circuit. when i type stat and press Enter, the server receives it, and echoes the same message back to me but there is no other information. also when i connect to the server i do not get the two line indicating the home automation and help that could be seen in the video. am i missing something here? i successfully flashed the given hex file into the microchip.
please help
Fri Mar 18 2011, 08:05 pm

hi sir
i had a doubt. i connected the comp to the circuit via the rs232 wire. i turned the circuit on and also ran the program "Home Automation Server". i was even able to successfully connect to the server via telnet. however for some reason i could not get the necessary commands to control the circuit. when i type stat and press Enter, the server receives it, and echoes the same message back to me but there is no other information. also when i connect to the server i do not get the two line indicating the home automation and help that could be seen in the video. am i missing something here? i successfully flashed the given hex file into the microchip.
please help

shankster

hey ......please check ur max232 ic section......may the problem is coming from that.............
Sat Mar 19 2011, 12:09 am

hi sir
please help

shankster

i will suggest you to check it on hyper terminal first..... echo comes due to fault in serial communication....

1. connect you cable to DB-9 adapter.

2. Turn ON hardware it will show "Read Message".

3. Open Hyper Terminal

i) Set Baud Rate to 9600

ii) Select Hardware "None" in Bottom menu

4. Press 3 to 4 Enters from keyboard in hyper-terminal window

5. You will see Response from server like this "Welcome to Home Automation Server"

if u didn't get this Response then Never think your controller is faulty... in this case check you cable first

then check connections of MAX 232 its supply and ground...... best of luck....

jirshu like this.
Sat Jan 21 2012, 10:03 pm
Do we have to burn microcontroller with HA.HEX ?
If yes then u have written so many other .c files in ur file, what is their work?
and what is the code to be written in KEIL (for client) and VB6(server end)?
Sun Jan 22 2012, 09:28 pm
@ razzeshtheer
that hex file is generated by that many c files
Mon Jan 23 2012, 11:03 pm
how do we get SERVER SETUP as shown in demo?
Tue Jan 24 2012, 09:15 pm
simply run the exe file.. nothing special to do.

Get Social

Information